Thrive Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturing company, based in Trowbridge. They are for an experienced MIG Welder to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- MIG Welding
- Small sheet metal enclosures and intricate parts.
- Sheet metal folded sub panels and enclosures in general with associated parts
which would make up larger cabinets.
- Some MIG welding on 19" Rack equipment and enclosures.
- Mainly bench work.
- Tig welding of small, machined parts.
- Spot Welding, Stud Welding
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous MIG Welding Experience necessary
- General Engineering skills
- Well-organised, careful, conscientious approach and eye for detail
- Able ty to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy skills and numeracy skills.
What you will receive in return:
- £27,378 per annum + plenty of overtime at time and half
- Monday to Thursday: 0800-1700 & Friday: 0800-1300
What you need to do next:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, then contact the Sarah Elliott on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.