The Thrive Group are pleased to be representing a client who are based in Berkshire. They are seeking mobile electricians based in the South East, South West and Greater London Areas. Our client has been leading the way in Electrical Compliance Testing and Remedials, LED installation, Electrical Projects, and Lighting Maintenance for almost 30 years while maintaining a friendly family feel to the day to day.
They service over 10,000 sites Nationwide for more than 80 clients across many sectors, including the largest retail Groups in the UK.
Due to continued success and part of an ambitious growth plan, they are looking for a new Mobile Maintenance Electricians.
Mobile Maintenance Electricians (PPMs)
- Reporting directly to the Head Office
- Looking after commercial customers, predominantly retailers/wholesalers, carrying out compliance visits
- Remedial works to NICEIC standards
- Lighting maintenance and occasional project work
- Emergency light testing
- Fire alarm testing
- Fire extinguisher servicing
- Remedial works
Desired Experience & Credentials
- Fully Qualified Electrician 2365 with NVQ or 2360 part 2 or 2330 level 3 and EAL/AM2 or SQV3 (Ideally including 18th Edition) any other relevant equivalents we be acceptable.
- UK driving licence (maximum of 6 points)
- PPM experienced
- IT literate and able to use a Smartphone/Tablet
- Outgoing and personable, able to build and retain strong client and staff relationships
- Work efficiently and on your own or as part of a team
- Ability to maintain high standards and follow quality control processes
- Proactive and confident self-starter
- Salary Circa. £40k to £50k OTE (depending on role, location and experience)
- Guaranteed bonus £500 per month for first 3 months.
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Long Service rewards of extra holidays)
- Benefits pack including pension and savings schemes, discount shopping, childcare vouchers and more
- Van and fuel provided (for work use only)
- Smartphone & Tablet, test equipment, uniform, and PPE
- Ongoing training and progression
If you are interested please contact our Perm Recruitment Team on 01204 399 700 or use the link here to apply.