Thrive Group are now recruiting an Onsite Coordinator to work for our client WHSmith Distribution Centre. This is an exciting position to be a part of a busy and growing team. Career progression and training to progress within the business will be available for the right candidate.
The Onsite Recruitment Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Conducting inductions and refresher training
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
- You will have a growth mindset, always on the lookout for new ways of working while you fulfil the needs of both your client and customers
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
· Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
· Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
· Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
· 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
· Payslips & pensions information.