Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Bath who are actively looking to recruit a Parts Supervisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain accurate inventory of parts and supplies
- Assist customers in identifying and ordering the correct parts for their vehicles
- Provide excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Process parts orders and returns
- Keep track of parts warranties
- Maintain a clean and organised parts department.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a parts department or automotive industry preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other computer applications
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
What you will receive in return:
- £31,000 per annum
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health and Wellbeing support service
- Team Member Discounts and incentives
- Free Eye test for VDU users
- Free on site Parking
- Excellent training and development from Manufacturer and our group staff
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.