Thrive Shepton are looking to recruit for a Picker/Packers - Warehouse in Castle Cary. This position could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. Immediate start available. Own transport will be required due to clients location.
As a warehouse operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
- This role is responsible for the operation of various tasks which include Picking, Packing, checking and Loading goods during the shift
- Build a working relationship with the rest of the operations team.
- To be able to achieved the shift requirements deadlines each day.
Key attributes as a Warehouse Packer:
- Great attention to detail
- Reliable with a desire to succeed
- Target driven / motivated
- Basic English communication
- Initiative and the ability to solve problems
Shift patterns available as a Warehouse Packer:
- Shift 1400-2200
- Sunday - Thursday
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact the team at Thrive Shepton on 01749 342 982
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.