Thrive Group are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading manufacturing company in based near Chippenham. They are looking to recruit a Planning Assistant to join the team on a 9-month contract basis.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will support the planning department with various reports to allow for accurate day to day planning.
Responsible for customer orders - ensuring orders are on the system & maintained & working closely with operations to ensure orders are sent out to customers.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experienced user of Arolink beneficial
- Strong communication skills
- Quality and Food Safety awareness.
- SAP User (intermediate to experienced)
- Time Management / prioritising tasks
- Excel to Intermediate level (advanced is desirable)
- Word and PowerPoint (intermediate is desirable)
What you will receive in return:
- £27,518.40 per annum
- Monday to Friday - Days
What you need to do next:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, then contact the Sarah Elliott on 01225 632666 or email.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion