Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Wells, who are actively recruiting for Preparation / Cooking Operatives on a temporary to permanent basis to join the team.
As a Preparation and Cooking Team Member you will be:
- Weighing large volumes of ingredients
- Hand cutting or slicing large volumes of fresh ingredients including fish and meat.
- Following recipe cards
- Managing and operating the cooking equipment, ensuring that specific cooking times and methods are followed
- Maintaining high hygiene levels and keeping a tidy work space
- Maintaining food preparation records and logs
- Conducting quality checks to ensure that the Bigham's standards are met
- Carrying out effective and accurate shift handovers
- Flagging any issues with the equipment within your area
What you will receive in return:
- Overtime payments, paid at 1.25x the hourly base rate
- Paid breaks
- Free Bigham's meals to take home
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised canteen (Max £2 meals)
2 Shifts available:
6pm - 6am 4 Nights on and 4 nights off.
6am - 6pm 4 days on and 4 days off
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy
Please contact Thrive Group Shepton Mallet if you are interested 01749 342 982