Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Swindon, who are actively seeking to engage a Private Secretary in their Swindon Office.
What you will be doing:
As an experienced Private Secretary, you will provide secretarial services to fee earners within the team.
- Audio typing, preparing, and amending draft documents.
- Making and receiving telephone calls and dealing with emails.
- Dealing with clients both in person and on the telephone and assisting clients in the absence the fee earner.
- Making appointments and assisting with queries
- Photocopying, filing and general office duties including opening files and preparing completed file storage.
- Assisting other members of the Private Client support team and liaising and assisting other members of staff as appropriate.
- Liaising with Accounts Department to obtain cheques, printouts etc., as necessary.
- Liaising with the Office Manager about stocks of stationery etc.
- Providing reception cover when required.
What you will need to succeed:
- Fast, accurate typing.
- Accurate presentation of letters and documentation, with attention to detail.
- Engaging telephone manner and ability to deal with clients.
- Ability to deal with clients, intermediaries, and other contacts.
- Use of the IT systems in the office
What you will receive in return:
- Monday to Friday - full time
- 28 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Salary Competitive (DOE)
What you will need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.