Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Frome who are actively looking to recruit a Process Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be working 4on/4off shifts within our Process/Plant.
- To ensure that other than planned downtime the processing plant is available and running at optimum levels at all times.
- To be proactive in meeting site requirements by reducing process waste and minimizing utility usage in the process area.
- Ensure that the product that we produce is of the highest standard by not compromising the process plant with short term fixes.
- To have overall responsibility for maintaining efficient operation of the utility equipment.
- To ensure that there is an uninterrupted supply (unless planned) of steam, air, water, and electricity to the site and that they are used efficiently.
- To be proactive in ensuring the site meets its targets for KPI's including energy usage and emissions control.
What you will need to succeed:
- Electrically bias preferable
- Multi-skilled automation skills on process equipment or equivalent
- Excellent fault finding and root cause analysis skills.
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment
- Comfortable in autonomous decision making and team working.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £44,720.00 per annum
- 4 on / 4 off shifts
- Market Leader in their products and sector
- Company pension 6% employer contribution (Salary exchange)
- Childcare vouchers (Salary exchange)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Long service recognition
- Wellbeing initiatives - Free flu jabs, free eye tests, £90 contribution to prescription lenses
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on sarah.elliott @thrivegroup.co.uk or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.