Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Shepton Mallett who are actively looking to recruit a Process Operative to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Working in a busy FMCG environment, you will be processing food product into bulk tanks, following recipe instructions.
- Loading and offloading of tankers in to correct bulk tanks.
- CIP of tanks and associated equipment within the process area.
- The transfer of liquid beverages to the filling machine paying particular attention to CCP's within the process and adhering to company quality protocols.
- Maintaining the ingredients store ensuring correct stock rotation.
- Inspection of plant and equipment on a daily basis, reporting any anomalies to your area manager.
- Complete all quality management system paperwork as directed, including GMP housekeeping records.
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Chemical handling/COSHH awareness correct use of PPE.
- Adherence and monitoring of CCP's within the department.
What you will receive in return:
- £31,000 and up to £35,000 for a Fully Trained Process Operative.
- 4 days on - 12 hours in duration (Days 6am-6pm) - 4 days off
- 4 days on - 12 hours in duration (Nights 6pm-6am) - 4 days off
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.