Thrive Group are currently recruiting for Process Operator to work within the Process Department. £11.31 per hour on a Temp to Permanent basis.
This role is based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. You will be required to work on a rotating basis 0600-1400, 1400-2200 Shifts Monday to Friday, Night Shift 2200-0600 Sunday to Thursday.
Candidates are required to work a 40-hour week - 8 hours per day in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Roles typically will involve producing toiletries and cosmetics, weighing and dispensing raw materials.
This is a physical role and will involve some heavy lifting.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure timely production of bulk in accordance with the daily plan to achieve OTIF
- Follow all methods of manufacture to produce products in a timely manner.
- Working with safety in mind and working on a variety of different sized vessels produce right first time bulk for the filling lines.
- Ensure, COSH and CAYGO are followed when making batches,
- Complete paperwork in accordance to procedures to high standards and ensure all data entries are correct and auditable
- Provide feedback and initiate ways to improve production of bulk to I&D and Process Management to achieve right first time
- Undertake additional duties as required
- Exceptional time keeping
- Encourage good manufacture processes and safety awareness
It is essential that candidates have a good communication level of English, are reliable and hard working.
£11.31 per hour (£9.98 per hour + shift allowance of 13.3% for rotating shifts)
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.