We are recruiting a Manufacturing Technician for an Immediate start.
Location: Dartford, Kent
Contract Type: Temporary-permanent
Start date: 04/12/2023
Pay Rates: £24,500 per annum
Hours/Days of work: 0600 - 1400 Mon - Fri, early shift. 1400 -2200 Mon - Fri, late shift. Rotating shift pattern
- To work as a flexible, motivated member of the CMT team - responding positively to changes in demand & priority.
- To always work in a safe manner (in compliance with the health and safety at work act and all other relevant legislation), wear the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and not endanger the safety of themselves, their colleagues, or the product.
- To act at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), as defined in the rules & guidance for pharmaceutical manufacturers & Distributors ('Orange Guide') and report any issues
- To follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs) and standard work instructions (SWIs) applicable and in which the individual has been trained.
- To routinely operate process equipment and execute manufacturing instructions to produce high quality product
- To be trained & able to independently execute multiple products/tasks across multiple lines/areas, anticipate issues requiring support and carry out tasks without supervision.
The successful candidate:
- Have previous manufacturing experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Collaborates effectively with others
- Actively participates & supports team involvement
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of safety & quality
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellor's 24/7.
- Health & well-being services: including online health check and gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
- Payslips and pensions information.
For more information please apply online