We are recruiting for a Line Leaders to join our client based in Westbury, Wiltshire. With an starting hourly rate of £14.17 per hour. This will initially be a fixed term contract till the end of the years, but for the right candidate permanent opportunities could be available.
0730-1530 Monday to Friday (From October/ November till the end of the year working hours will increase to 12 hours shifts Monday to Friday 07:00 - 19:00)
Starting rate is £14.17ph with overtime being paid at £17.71ph.
Main duties include:
- Leading your own team
- Picking and Packing Cheese into selection boxes
- Quality inspections
- De boxing
- Completes accurately company paperwork as required
- Carry out training on machinery and equipment to all operatives.
- Report KPi's to supervisors and operatives
- Monitor and report daily production targets to Supervisor / Production Manager
- Completes accurately company paperwork as required.
- Undertakes work in a safe manner that does not put own or others health and safety at risk.
- Undertakes each task with due consideration to eliminate waste.
- Carry out clean as you go duties.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the factory by proposing ideas and participating in implementing actions and changes
The ideal candidate would be:
- Enthusiastic and conscientious showing initiative when possible
- Demonstrates respect for other people
- Computer literate
- Good communicator with your team, your supervisor and other departments entering your working area
- Comply with company hygiene policies and procedures when undertaking operations while maintaining high standards of personal hygiene
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.