Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client based in Ditcheat, Somerset, who are looking for Production Operatives. This is a long term position, with a view to a permanent contract. Own transport due to clients location would be required.
- Bagging and sealing cheese and checking for foreign body contaminants
- Operating and monitoring production equipment safely
- Working steadily and methodically to carry out routine manual handling tasks
- Undertaking manual handling tasks including hand stacking product/packing into boxes and onto pallets.
- Previous experience within a similar food handling production environment is desirable but not essential
- Good level of English
- Enthusiastic and conscientious showing initiative when possible
- Demonstrates respect for other people
- A positive attitude to work
- Proactive approach to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Ability to share and exchange information with others
- Functioning to the best of your ability within the production team, treating other members of staff with dignity and respect
- Monday to Friday 0545-1415 and Monday to Friday 1345-2215 - Rotating weekly
- £12.27 per hour
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact the team at Thrive Shepton on 01749 342 982
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.