Thrive Shepton are looking to recruit for a Production Operative - Packer in Warminster. This position could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate. Immediate start available. Own transport will be required due to clients location.
As a production operative you will be working both alone and as part of a team with efficiency and commitment to complete your work and strive to maintain the business performance targets.
Main responsibilities are as follows:
- This role is responsible for the operation of various tasks which include Picking, Packing, checking and loading goods during the shift
- Build a working relationship with the rest of the operations team.
- To be able to achieved the shift requirements deadlines each day.
- Operating in a fast paced food production environment
- Complying with Health and Safety and Good Manufacturing Practices at all times
- Bring forward improvement ideas to Line Coordinators and managers
- Our client ideally is looking for the below:
- Good level of English
- A positive approach to work / positive attitude
- A desire to develop skills and progress within the business
- Team player
Key attributes as a Production Operative:
- Great attention to detail
- Reliable with a desire to succeed
- Target driven / motivated
- Basic English communication
- Initiative and the ability to solve problems
Shift patterns available as a Production Operative:
Starting Monday 27th November!!
0715-1645 - £11.00 per hour
Starting Monday 4th December!!
1700-2200 - £12.00 per hour
1800-2200 - £12.00 per hour
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact the team at Thrive Shepton on 01749 342 982
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.