Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Trowbridge, who are actively seeking to engage a Production Planner to join the Supply & Logistics department on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Responsible for the creation of the manufacturing production plan and schedule, ensuring effective utilisation and co-ordination of resources and materials.
- Working collaboratively with the Demand Planning Team, to produce a balanced site manufacturing capacity plan.
- Take a proactive and hands-on approach to planning and scheduling activities to drive the creation of a robust production plan
- Ensure the materials are aligned to the plan to prevent stoppages both in bulk and fill in raw material and components
- Planning master data integrity management with the ERP system (QAD)
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience working in Production Planning, Procurement or Supply chain.
- Batchelors degree in Business or related field preferred
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: to £31,500 to £35,000 (DOE)
- Hours: Mon/Tue 08:30-17:15, Wed/Thurs 08:30 - 17:00, Fri 08:30 - 15:45PM
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.