We are recruiting Production Technicians, for Immediate starts!
Location: West Swindon
Contract Type: Temporary-Ongoing
Pay Rates: £12.71 per hour
Hours: 2 x shifts 07:30-19:30 & 2 x shifts 19:30-07:30 (4 on 4 off shift pattern)
Within the overall flow of our clients product, be accountable for delivering the basic skills in all areas and developing to Competent in a main area. Such as:
- Within the overall flow of our clients product, be accountable for delivering the basic skills in all areas and developing to Competent in a main area. Such as:
- Dispense and Mixing
- Form Fill Freeze
- Secondary packaging
- To perform other production tasks, i.e. general housekeeping and equipment cleaning as is required to ensure that GMP standards are maintained and that no cross contamination of products or people results.
- To carry out all procedures accurately in accordance with the relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs) and with due regard for the safety of others.
- To report any deviations or failures immediately to the Senior Technician/Process Technician/Lead Technician.
- Ensure team consistently sets site safety best practices by demonstrating zero tolerance behaviour, continually challenging and raising Safety standards.
- Eliminate risk to the employees, products and environment through participation in safety
- and accident investigations and high-quality current risk assessments.
- To complete equipment clean by labels and logbooks in an accurate manner in accordance with the requirements of GMP.
- Close any online Amends related to the area you are working in.
- Work with the Senior Technicians in Developing your skill level and competence levels to maximise the flexibility of the team.
- Carry out specific targeted training as required
- To keep your personal training record up to date with the requirements for this grade.
- Ensure Compliance Wire training requirements are carried out within specified due dates.
The successful candidates will:
- Be Flexible and adaptable.
- Have Previous Production experience.
- Computer Literate.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counselors 24/7.
- Health & well-being services: including online health check and gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
- Payslips and pensions information.
For more information please apply or contact Gary on 07710 866851 .