Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in the Warminster area, who are actively seeking to engage a Purchasing Administrator on an ongoing part-time temporary basis.
Providing a high level of customer service to customers, duties will include :
- Requesting quotes prior to placing orders ensuring best price, delivery, and quality
- Keeping WIP status up to date
- Production scheduling on long lead components using time phase register
- Allocating Purchase orders to projects
- Covering stock allocations and issues
- Managing suppliers regarding price and competitiveness
- Assisting with transportation of Projects to site including freight requirements
- Adhoc duties as and when required
What you need in order to succeed :
- A proven track record in purchasing and supplier management, freight experience would be beneficial although not essential
- Excellent IT skills including excel and Sage
- An organised and self-motivated approach with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
What you will receive in return :
- To £17ph DOE
- Up to 20 hours per week (part days or full days available)
- Ongoing temporary assignment with immediate start
- Working with a prestigious product portfolio
- 100% office based
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered then please call Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.