Thrive Group Trowbridge are recruiting for a Quality Compliance Supervisor on behalf of our well-established client in Westbury, Wiltshire. The job role is on a fixed term contract starting in October and running all the way up until Christmas.
The hours will either be 0700-1500 or 1100-1900 and will require some flexibility.
The pay will range around £12.00 per hour DOE
· Product evaluation panels, including the instigation and follow up of any associated corrective actions.
· Microbiological testing schedule, swabbing and sampling.
· Carry out traceability exercises as and when required and summarise findings. Liaise with relevant department heads to agree and implement corrective actions as necessary.
· Complete internal audits to the timescale given.
· Calibration of equipment to be carried out as per schedule.
· Ensuring all documentation regarding non-conformances is accurate and up to date, applying any corrective actions to drive continuous improvements for products and quality management systems
· Auditing of the factory, processes, products and records to verify the business is operating to the agreed standards & procedures
To be successful in this position we think you will need the following skills and experience:
· Organisational skills
· Good communicator both verbally and in written format with internal and external stakeholders.
· Excellent attention to detail skills
· Understand of the importance to adhere to procedure
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise varying deadlines
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programmes
· Level 2 Food Safety for Manufacturing
· Excellent team working skills but can also work autonomously
· Confidence to challenge and influence
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact the team at Thrive Trowbridge on 01225 632 666 - select Option 1
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.