Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Shepton Mallet who are actively looking to recruit a Quality Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Working in the Quality Department, you will be working in a production environment in an FMCG environment.
- Take samples from the line for microbiological & analytical testing.
- Analyse finished products to approved specifications and in accordance with the prescribed methods.
- Make sure date coding & labelling is correct.
- Monitor CCPs and carry out ATP monitoring as required.
- Report problems/issues found as a result of the analysis/checks carried out to the QC Team Leader or relevant operative or senior member of the Technical Team
- Carry out laboratory work efficiently within the safety policies and quality procedures of the company.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in Quality Control within an FMCG environment.
- Follow all the Health and Safety guidelines.
- Work in line with Work Instructions and prescribed methods at all times
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £29,708.00 per year
- 4 days on - 12 hours in duration (4 days off) 4 Nights on - 12 hours in duration (4 Nights off)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on sarah.elliott@ thrivegroup.co. uk or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.