Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our highly successful production company based in Frome, who are actively looking to recruit a Quality Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to join a company that puts people above everything else.
What you will be doing:
Implement into all factory areas the standards by which the Company operates and seek to raise them continuously.
- Implement into all factory areas the standards by which the Company operates and seek to raise them continuously (includes production, goods in, engineering, process…)
- Attending trials to create product standards in conjunction with NPD and Production Dept.
- Investigation of customer complaints and implementation of corrective and preventative actions based on trending and analysis of data.
- Supplier Approval +NCR
- Managing the technical indicators, working with laboratory manager
- Carrying out internal and hygiene audits in conjunction with the appropriate departmental managers to verify that the factory is complying to all customer codes of practice and BRC standards.
- Reviewing internal Work Instructions and practices vs. customer codes of practice / BRC requirements to implement and train any required changes.
- Root cause team & data analysis
- GMP trending
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of working within a food factory
- Ideally, knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements
- Experience of Quality Management Systems
- Degree educated or equivalent in Food Technology
- Excellent communication skills
What you will receive in return :
- Market Leader in their products and sector
- Competitive salary
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + 8 lieu days
- Company sick pay after qualifying period
- 4 x Death in Service
- Long service recognition
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on Direct line 01225 632666 or email
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.