Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Frome who are actively looking to recruit a Quality Technical Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out and managing audits including GMP, Hygiene, Glass & Plastic, CCP
- Calibration of measurement equipment in factory and laboratory to the agreed schedule
- Support the Quality Assistant Manager with monitoring and investigating customer complaints.
- Conduct thorough inspections of incoming raw materials to ensure they meet defined specifications, labelling requirements.
- Raise supplier non conformance/rejection notifications and follow up to ensure investigations are carried out within requested time frames.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of working in a QA or QC function of a food factory
- Ideally, knowledge of customer codes or practice and BRC requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent in Food Technology
- HACCP level 2, internal auditor qualifications
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Logical and analytical approach.
- Good communication skills
What you will receive in return:
- £28,000 per annum
- Hours: 08.00 to 17.30PM
- Market Leader in their products and sector, strong growth plans
- Company pension 6%* employer contribution (Salary Exchange) (*Subject to contract)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- 4 x Death in Service
- Long service recognition
- Wellbeing initiatives - Free flu jabs, free eye tests, £90 contribution to prescription lenses, free legal and financial helpline and mental health support, virtual GP
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.