Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a market leading food manufacturing company in Trowbridge, Wiltshire who are actively seeking to engage a Weekend Forklift Driver - Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
Our client is seeking an Experienced Forklift Driver, with a passion for attention to detail, following of process and compliance within a fast-paced food manufacturing warehouse environment as well as able to adapt well to different situations. Communication skills are vital, you will present yourself professionally and deliver your part within the team to the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will be able to provide dedicated and quality product support across a busy manufacturing environment, also to provide help when not on the forklift within the warehouse.
You must be comfortable working in a food manufacturing company environment. You MUST hold a valid Reach, Counterbalance and PPT licences.
- Maintain operational picking/warehouse targets. Including, but not limited to.
- FLT Operation (Counterbalance)
- Manual Handling
- Product quality checks
- Adherence to all Health & Safety policies and PPT requirements
- Identify process improvements
- Keen eye for detail
What you will need to succeed:
- FLT (Counterbalance) trained is essential
- Willingness to learn and develop within role, and the wider business
- Strong team player
- Experience in similar environments advantageous
- Structured approach to ensure production targets are met
- Good level of conversational English
Friday 18:00 - 06:00
Saturday 18:00 - 06:00
Sunday 18:00 - 06:00
Total of 36 hours per week
£18.41 per hour
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact the team at Thrive Trowbridge on 01225 632666
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.