Job Title: Internal Recruiter
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Are you passionate about connecting talent with opportunity? Our Trowbridge based client is looking for a skilled and motivated Internal Recruiter to play a key role within their growing team. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and excel in identifying top-notch candidates, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Source, screen, and interview potential candidates to assess their qualifications and cultural fit.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from job posting to extending offers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the recruitment process.
- Utilize various sourcing channels, including social media, job boards, and networking events.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of recruitment policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an internal recruiter or in a similar role.
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment tools.
Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00
This role will become hybrid with a min 3 days office based requirement, once full training is completed.
This role is temp to perm.
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now!