Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our Chippenham based client who are looking to recruit a Sales Executive on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
In this varied role, you will be responsible for generating new business as well as developing relationships with existing clients.
Key Responsibilities :
- Sourcing new clients and developing existing client relationships via phone as well as face to face sales
- Promoting and selling new product ranges to B2B clients
- Liaising with internal departments regarding pricing, quotations and estimates
What you will need to succeed:
- Strong B2B sales skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to manage an account list and convert sales
- Experience of working with a technical product range would be beneficial although not essential
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment where no two days are the same in a target driven environment
- Excellent IT skills including with CRM systems
What you will receive in return:
- Competitive salary
- Immediate start available
- Established company with constantly evolving product range
- Office based although regular travel required to visit clients
- Autonomy to manage your own portfolio of clients
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need you own transport
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.collins @thrivegroup.co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.