Thrive Group are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing company based in Westbury who are actively looking to recruit a Sales Support Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
You will be speaking with customers to generate leads and assist the wider sales team whilst maintaining close working relationships with our production, warehouse, and credit control teams.
- Manage key accounts, their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
- Create sales opportunities through quoting process and liaise with the sales team to ensure timely follow ups are completed.
- Familiarity with Export paperwork requirements
What you will need to succeed:
- Confidence and an excellent customer service manner with customers.
- Passionate and results driven person.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- IT skills required, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum (DOE)
- Training & Development.
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 08.30 to 17.00, and 08.30 to 13.00 on a Friday - 36.30 hours
- Holiday: 25 days a year plus public holidays, as well as one days paid leave for any day of the week which your birthday falls into. + But an extra 5 days holiday
- Health and an Employee Assistance Program
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.