Thrive Group are currently recruiting for a number of production operatives to work for our Client, who manufacture food goods based in Radstock, Somerset.
Production Operatives undertake basic handling tasks at timed intervals such as making up boxes or placing products into containers as well as manual handling of products on to and off of pallets. Responsible for operating basic machinery and keeping work areas and the factory floor clean and free from hazardous material.
We are currently offering a temporary contract until November / December 2023. This may extend into the new year.
Hard working and reliable employees may be offered a full time position.
21+ - £10.42 per hour
18-20 - £10.18 per hour
16-17 - £7.49 per hour
We are recruiting Production Operatives to work on the shifts set out below.
The standard shift time is 0700-1545
All shift patterns include a paid 15 minute break.
All shifts have a 30 minute break which is unpaid.
Own transport is required
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.
If you are interested please contact Ollie/Lewis on 01225 632666