Thrive Group are delighted to working with our market leading client near Swindon who are looking to recruit a Site Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias) to join them on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Planned preventative and reactive maintenance for plant and facilities across the group
- Attending to breakdowns, analysing the issue, planning and actioning repairs to minimise downtime
- Planning and scheduling preventive maintenance
- Mechanical maintenance to include motors, drives and gearboxes including hydraulics and pneumatics
What you need in order to succeed:
- Multi-skilled Engineer, electrical bias preferred (17th/18th edition or equivalent)
- Fault finding and electrical installation experience
- Manufacturing or engineering background essential
- A confident communicator at all levels
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Due to our client's location, you will need your own transport
What you will receive in return:
- £35,000 to £45,000pa DOE
- Monday to Friday, early, late or rotating shifts available
- Annual bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The chance to work with a unique product range
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
If this position sounds of interest then please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666, or email sarah.collins@thrive. group.co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in this instance.
We are unable to respond to individual applications, if you do not hear from a consultant within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.