Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Frome who are actively looking to recruit a Specification Technician to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will be responsible for completing product specifications, external and internal, using customer portals where required.
- Complete product specifications, external and internal, using customer portals where required
- Compile any additional information to be attached to specifications, risk assessment, nutrition, micro, packaging, etc
- Artwork checks
- Attend project meetings to then liaise with the rest of the department
- Supplier approval of new and existing raw material
- Upkeep of supplier raw material database, risk assessments, VACCP TACCP
- Member of the VACCP /TACCP team
- Complete and manage the export documentation
What you will need to succeed:
- Retailer specification knowledge is required
- Supplier approval knowledge would be preferred
- Previous experience working in an FMCG environment in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail
What you will receive in return:
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30am to 17.30PM
- Market Leader in their products and sector
- Company pension 6% employer contribution (Salary exchange)
- Childcare vouchers (Salary exchange)
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Long service recognition
- Wellbeing initiatives - Free flu jabs, free eye tests, £90 contribution to prescription lenses
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.