Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our manufacturing client in Trowbridge, who are actively seeking to engage a Stock Assistant on a permanent basis.
In this varied role, duties will include :
- Checks of products for both quality and quantity
- Data entry
- Booking deliveries
- Transporting products locally using company van
- Unloading deliveries
- Some forklift work (training provided)
- Adhoc duties as and when required
What you need in order to succeed :
- Proven track record in a similar role
- A good level of IT skills including data entry
- An organised and self-motivated approach with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Clean driving licence
What you will receive in return :
- To £25,350pa DOE
- Monday to Friday - lunchtime finish on a Friday
- Regular overtime available
- Friendly and supportive environment
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered then please call Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah.collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.