Key tasks/main duties
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Lead training activities with customers and partners.
- Gather business requirements as they arise during implementation and training sessions. These requirements should be communicated to the business analyst responsible for the project.
- Where necessary run workshops and meetings with key stakeholders to gather and agree business requirements.
- Provide customer support as part of the project team during the project and post go live.
- Engage with colleagues to implement the functionality required to meet the customer's needs.
- Provide training and help for colleagues, including support personnel, sales, consultants and developers.
- Maintain progress against project milestones and deadlines.
- Develop training material for use within the project and for more general use in the business as a whole.
There will be times when you may be required to undertake additional tasks within your capabilities. However, you will not be assigned duties or required to perform services which you cannot reasonably perform.
- Demonstrable experience in a training role, including some requirements capture, process modelling and business change management.
- Well-developed training skills plus sound generic IT skills.
- Experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central software or other similar ERP applications.
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM software or other CRM applications.
- Experience of implementing ERP solutions across the complete project lifecycle.
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills