Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Westbury who are actively looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Warehouse Manger you will assist with the smooth operation of the warehouse including goods-in, dispatch, and recycling.
- Loading and unloading goods from lorries
- Completing paperwork for delivery notes and stock control
- Manually handling goods when necessary
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped.
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment.
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace.
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be pro-active in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others.
- Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
- An understanding of Health & Safety requirements
What you will receive in return:
Salary: £23.727.60 per annum + overtime
- 25 Days Holidays - run from January 1st - December 31st. A few days of this, usually no more than 5 days is attained to use for our Christmas shutdown.
3-rotating shift pattern that include mornings, evenings, and nights.
Monday - Thursday - 8 hours
Fridays - 5.5 hours:
Morning - 6am - 2pm
Mornings - 6am - 11:30am
Evenings - 2pm -10pm
Evenings - 11:30 - 5PM
Nights - 10pm-6am
Nights - 5pm - 10:30pm
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please email Sarah.Elliott@thrive group.co.uk or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.