Thrive Oldham are now recruiting an Accounts Admin Assistant for our well-established client in the Chadderton area. The ideal candidate will need previous experience and have a flexible attitude to undertake various tasks.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls.
- Scanning documents to our file storage server.
- Some data entry to our accounts system.
- Answering the door to visitors and occasionally making hot drinks for visitors.
- General administrative duties
- Accounts experience with invoicing and Purchase Orders an advantage
- Previous customer service/facing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Professional attitude with good attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills with the ability to work under pressure
Salary: £10.00 - £10.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8am - 4.30pm and Friday, 8am - 2.30pm
Holidays: 20 days, plus bank holidays
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal via the Benefits App.
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7.
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to this role.