Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Melksham who are actively looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Review and analyse customer accounts to identify overdue payments and outstanding balances.
- Contact customers via phone, email, or mail to follow up on overdue payments and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions, payment agreements, and collection efforts.
- Escalate debtors to Finance manager.
- Sales Ledger processing.
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience in Accounts Receivable / Credit Control / Sales Ledger.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers and maintain positive relationships.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in using accounting software and MS Office applications.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary £26,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday- Full time
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on sarah.elliott@thrivegroup. co.uk or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.