Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based in Westbury who are actively looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the purchase and sales ledger. Working in a busy working environment where you will be working both individually and in a supportive team. It is a diverse role, where you will be exposed to different accounting functions.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of working in a finance team up to Management Accounts level, and experience of using finance software so you can hit the ground running.
- Assisting with financial month end closure, reconciliation of nominal ledger and bank accounts, processing invoices and reconciling supplier statements, and completing journal transactions.
- Experience with ad-hoc analysis including sales, expenses and stock reports identifying reasons for variance, Credit Control and monitoring aged listings, and experience with assisting in building budgets would be an advantage.
- Experience of Sage 200 accounting software, Cognos and SQL would be an advantage.
- Full or part qualified through AAT, ACCA or CIMA.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 08.30 to 17.00, and 08.30 to 13.00 on a Friday - 36.30 hours
- Holiday: 25 days a year plus public holidays, as well as one days paid leave for any day of the week which your birthday falls into. You can also buy up to an additional 5 days of holiday each year.
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.