Thrive Group are recruiting for a Business Service Administrator on a permanent basis, with a view to start immediately.
These positions are located in the Taunton area, paying up to £25,000 per annum.
This is a full-time position.
Responsibilities of the role includes;
- Producing a range of documents including letters, reports, schedules and accounts, prioritising the requirements to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring chargeable work is completed within the agreed budget and billed on time.
- Timely scanning of incoming post, tax working papers, documents for Iris Resourcing etc.
- Perform archive file scanning as required to ensure unscanned files are kept to a minimum.
- To interrogate the Iris database and produce standard letters as required.
- Electronically file documents with HMRC or other authorities as requested.
- Updating of practice management data as required.
- Administration of various Company Secretarial tasks.
- Accurately and timely updated the Iris database as required.
- Proactively comment on systems and procedures to identify procedural changes that will enhance efficiency.
- To organise archive retrieval of files for internal customers.
- Organisation of incoming and outgoing courier items.
- Controlling client records ensuring these are listed when delivered and returned promptly.
- Organising events and functions including arranging the facilities, lunches, equipment, refreshments and invitations ensuring that the event runs smoothly and within agreed budget.
- Oversee the meeting rooms to ensure they are maintained to a high standard.
The successful candidate will:
- Previous administration experience, working within a team, in a busy office.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Effective communication skills - telephone, emails, letters, reports.
- Good customer care skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Able to work in an organised manner to strict deadlines - planning, diary management, department systems set up and maintenance.
- Interpersonal skills - able to build relationships both internally and with clients.
- Positive and outgoing.
- Self-sufficient when necessary and able to work alone for periods of time.
- Pro-active and willing to take responsibility for own areas of work - not waiting to be asked to undertake key responsibilities.
- Tact and diplomacy - able to explain issues to colleagues, partners & clients.
- Organised, methodical, detail conscious.
- Self-confident and able to demonstrate effective use of personal judgement.
- Flexibility - able to deal with changing priorities, deadlines and circumstances, willing to work with others.
- Discreet and confidential.
- English and Maths at level 5 or equivalent.
For more information please apply or contact the team on 01793 488057.