Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Trowbridge, who are actively seeking to engage a Sales Order Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
Working in a fast-paced environment supporting the sales process team. You will be the first point of contact for clients and dealers taking their orders and enquires, to ensure they are expedited and dispatched on time.
- Input and amend sales and orders onto the database.
- Work closely to support the Sales Team, and advise of orders that are delayed, so they can advise clients.
- Manage any repairs, spare and returns correctly on the system
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous experience working in Customer Services / Account Management or Sales Order Administrator
- Experience working in a manufacturing / production environment desirable.
- Customer centric and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good IT Skills: MS Office and Database / CRM systems.
What you will receive:
- £21,000 per annum (negotiable)
- Monday to Thursday 08.30AM to 17.00pm, Friday 08.00 to 15.00PM - 38.30 hours per week
- Standard Holiday, with 10 days off over Christmas - 3 days from allowance.
- Employment assist programme.
- Pension scheme.
- Access to discount supermarket outlet store
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email . Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.