Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our professional services client in Trowbridge, who are looking to recruit an HR Administrator to join their friendly team.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Office Manager you will provide HR Administration support and provide reception cover support as required.
- Maintaining an accurate and efficient HR database with employee information and necessary documentation, including administering new starters, changes, and leavers on the system.
- Supporting staff recruitment processes, including handling of the application and shortlisting process liaising with candidates and scheduling of interviews, preparing offers and contracts of employment, referencing, and collecting required documentation at offer stage.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience of working in an administrative support role within a Human Resource department will be preferred.
- Good written and oral communications and strong interpersonal skills to deal with individuals at various levels.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
- Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday - 1 hour for lunch
- Holiday: 28 days in addition to public holidays
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on Direct line 01225 632666 or email sarah.elliott @thrivegroup.co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.