Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in the Shaftesbury area, who are actively seeking to engage a Legal Secretary.
What you will be doing:
Supporting the fee earners within the department, you will be tasked with a range of secretarial and administrative duties to include;
- Drafting legal documentation and correspondence
- Opening and closing client files
- Digital dictation and copy typing
- Liaising with clients via phone, email and occasionally face to face
- Managing diaries
What you will need to succeed:
- Proven experience in a legal secretarial role
- The ability to work under pressure with ever changing deadlines
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office (word/outlook and excel)
- Fast and accurate audio typing skills
- First rate communication skills at all levels
What you will receive in return :
- The chance to work locally and join a supportive, established yet progressive firm
- Excellent benefits package including generous holiday allowance and health
Please note : due to the nature of the role it will be 100% office based
If this role of Legal Secretary sounds of interest and you would like to be considered, please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email sarah. collins@thrivegroup. co.uk
Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.