Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our company based near Shepton Mallett who are actively looking to recruit a Payroll & Finance Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
To operate the payroll system accurately and efficiently, and to be responsible for administering the pension schemes and HMRC responsibilities.
- Maintain and run the computerised payroll system.
- Input all payroll amendments.
- Process the BACS payroll file.
- Comply with all monthly tax, pension, and National Insurance statutory reporting.
- Produce and submit Pension monthly returns.
- To file all payroll related paperwork monthly.
- Administer all pension schemes.
- Maintain individual SSP, SMP and SPP records.
- Produce P60
- Payroll year end
- Sales & Purchase ledger.
- Annual returns
What you will need to succeed:
- Previous Payroll and Accounts experience.
- Highly numerate with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of finance software
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £24,000 to £27,000 DOE
- Hours: On-site: Monday to Friday 8.30 to 17.00PM
- Holiday: 25 days per year
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please email on or contact me on 01225 632666 to discuss further.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.