Thrive Group are currently recruiting for Process Operatives to work within the Process Department. £10.95 per hour on a permanent basis.
This role is based in Trowbridge, Wiltshire. You will be required to work on a rotating basis 0600-1400, 1400-2200 Shifts Monday to Friday, Night Shift 2200-0600 Sunday to Thursday.
Candidates are required to work a 40-hour week - 8 hours per day in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Roles typically will involve producing toiletries and cosmetics, weighing and dispensing raw materials.
This is a physical role and will involve some heavy lifting.
Also, dispensing Raw Materials for the R&D Lab as and when requested.
- Ensuring good quality of products and meeting customer specifications at all times.
- Investigating problems and resolving issues
- Book dispensed materials to MFG/Pro Stock Files with the correct works log and sign off. Ensure that stock levels are maintained and rotated at all times.
- Remove empty containers and rubbish and dispose of correctly.
- Ensure H&S, COSHH and departmental procedures are followed at all times.
- Complete duties as instructed by the Management team.
- You will be dealing with chemicals and you will be required to do some heavy lifting.
It is essential that candidates have a good communication level of English, are reliable and hard working.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & well being services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.