Thrive Group are recruiting a Process Operator on an ongoing basis on behalf of our client based Dartford, who specialise in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Dartford (DA2)
- 2 week Rota
- Week 1: Monday-Friday 0600-1400
- Week 2: Monday- Thursday 1400-2200 Friday 1400-1900
- £14.82 per hour
- Ensure all operations are performed fully and accurately according to the approved Standard Operating Procedure and any Health and Safety risk assessment
- Take a leading role in the preparation of processing bays and assembly of equipment, appropriate to level of training and experience
- Micronisation, milling and related activities for active pharmaceutical ingredients and excipients
- Cleaning of processing bays and equipment, including appropriate storage of equipment and consumables during and after processing campaigns
- Ensure all batch records and associated documentation are completed accurately and in a timely manner, highlighting any discrepancies to Production or Facilities Management
- Ensure all processing and non-processing areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- Execution of other tasks deemed appropriate to job function by Production Management
- Maintain up to date training records according to job specific training matrix
- Carry out all duties in line with the Company's Quality Assurance Policy and current Good Manufacturing Practice
- Set-up and cleaning of processing bays and equipment to established procedures and standards
- Undertake micronisation, milling and related activities for active pharmaceutical ingredients and excipients
- Completion of batch documentation and associated paperwork
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures
Measures of Performance:
- Personal contribution to the maintenance and improvement of standards of operation and current Good Manufacturing Practice at the Company
- Completion of all batch records and other documentation to the expected standards required and with minimal error, deviation or complaint
- Consistent and accurate performance of micronising, milling or sampling activities according to direct instruction with minimal error, deviation or complaint
- Demonstration of basic trouble shooting knowledge, with standard equipment and processes, appropriate to level of experience, resolving issues and suggesting improvements to processes
- Demonstration of a proactive, positive and flexible attitude towards specific duties and other non-routine tasks as defined by Production Management
- Personal conduct in accordance with the expected standard of behaviour and attendance as defined in the staff handbook
- Maintain clear and open communication between staff members working in all operations shifts and departments
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
- Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
- Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
- Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
- 24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly
- Payslips & pensions information.
For more information contact the Thrive team on 01225 632666.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regard to these roles.