Thrive Trowbridge are delighted to be working with a leading manufacturing company based in Warminster who are actively looking to recruit a Sales Administrator on a temporary basis for six months, starting March 2024.
What you will be doing:
- Processing orders and raising deliveries
- Dealing with clients in relation to delivery dates/changes to orders
- Liaison with hauliers and booking delivery slots
- Arranging sample orders for customers
- Processing returns
- Assistance with supplying information required for sales reporting
What you will need to succeed:
- A confident communicator at all levels
- Previous customer service experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment, ideally gained within manufacturing or production
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good level of IT skills including MS Office and stock management systems, SAP would be also beneficial
What you will receive in return:
- Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week, office based
- Assignment to commence March 2024 for six months so you need to be able to commit
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered, please contact / 01225 632666.
Thrive group are acting as an employment agency with respect to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.