We are excited to be helping our prestigious client in their search for a senior consultant. Our client is an IT company and are market leaders in software solutions.
Main purpose of job:
To lead stakeholder engagement in the definition and delivery of quality software solutions to customers. Working closely with Solution Specialists, Fulfilment Managers and project teams, you will support both full project life cycles in addition to ongoing customer requirements, from capture and concept, through to full requirement delivery and acceptance.
As a senior representative and leader within the organisation; Direct the realisation of solutions, Coordinate delivery activities and have Customer Satisfaction at heart.
Key tasks/main duties
- Interpret customer's requirements and translate into a clear functional process.
- Analyse, breakdown and troubleshoot customer's practices and functional processes.
- Define, explain, propose and conceptualise solutions, both technically to a development team, and in a user-friendly proposal to the customer.
- Responsible for workshop planning and document control.
- Customer facing and responsible for delivering and training on a solution.
- A technology advocate with strong Microsoft landscape awareness, coordinating the delivery of solutions that support the businesses 'Microsoft First/Cloud First' philosophy.
- Mentor, direct and support Consultants and Junior Consultants, and assist in design coordination with development teams.
- Responsible for task life-cycle management.
- Be budget conscious and assist the fulfilment teams with the necessary controls for successful delivery.
- Responsible for work administration and task ownership (accountable responsibility for what you are delivering)
- Point of escalation for Support.
- Without selling, be self/business promoting.
- Be an ambassador of the company and the software solutions we provide.
- Share knowledge and contribute to delivery best practice.
- Software consulting, business consulting or IT management experience
- Competent and experienced in Microsoft D365 Business Central/NAV
- Strong Microsoft 'Estate' knowledge and associated software competencies
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with all personnel, regardless of role/seniority.
- Strong discussion, participation and presentation skills and the ability to control and direct a conversation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent time management and time keeping skills
- Self-motivated and self-managing
- Ability to discuss and challenge development time and cost estimates
- Ability to delegate and contribute to the direction of multiple project
The Client is looking for someone that is also:
- A Leader
- Results Orientated
- Operational industry experience, with knowledge of supply chain, warehousing and/or auctions being desirable.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft D365 Business Central/NAV, both client end use as well as programming and solution design theories
- Strong Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics technologies and O365
- £5k car allowance on top of salary
- Pension Scheme