Thrive Group are delighted to be working with our client in Westbury, who are actively seeking to engage Shift Engineer (electrical bias) to join on a permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
As an experienced Maintenance Engineer you will be reacting to breakdowns across many different elements of machinery, as well as being involved in developing projects to help improve production and machinery location.
What you will need to succeed:
- Electrical engineering qualification
- 17th Edition
- Electrically skilled engineer - strong electrical knowledge and PLC knowledge
- Project and Development Achievements
- Electrical and mechanical fault finding and maintenance skills
- Experience of reactive maintenance
- Continuous improvement experience
What you will receive in return:
- Salary: £38,204.40 per annum
- 3-week rotating shift:
Monday - Thursday - 8 hours
Fridays - 5.5 hours:
Morning - 6am - 2pm
Mornings - 6am - 11:30am
Evenings - 2pm -10pm
Evenings - 11:30 - 5PM
Nights - 10pm-6am
Nights - 5pm - 10:30pm
- Holiday 25 days + BH
- Training & Investment & Progression
What you need to do next:
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered.
Please contact Sarah at Thrive Group on 01225 632666 or email Thrive Group are acting as an employment agency in relationship to this vacancy.
If you have not heard from a consultant within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.